- Well filled with water through a solenoid value which is operated by a switch on the front of the machine. The filling pipe is located at the back of the machine.
- Double-walled lid with a draining rack at the back to redirect condensation water towards the well interior.
- The closed lid is the same height as surface tops of the range and since it does not have any protruding element or reinforcement, it can be used as a worktop.
- Compensation system to prevent sharp falls.
- Front access lid handle.
- Gas heating with high-efficiency stainless steel burners made of four tubes which are activated and controlled by a safety valve with a thermocouple.
- Thermostatic temperature control of the well floor, between 50°C and 300°C.
Bratt pans are ideal to cook, simmer or stew different types of food in large quantities and volume.
|Dimension||800 x 730 x 850|
|Surface Size||734 x 464|
|Temperature||50°C to 300°C|