- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polished. - Motorised or crank operated elevation systems which raises the pan until it is vertical, to empty it completely.
- Versions with cast iron and stainless steel pans.
- Pan design with a rounded corners and no edges, and with a wide opening for unloading, making all cooking and cleaning operations easier.
- Flange around the perimeter to stop any condensed water from spilling over.
- The bottom of the wells is very thick (8 mm for iron pans and 10 mm for stainless steel pans), guaranteeing even heat distribution.
- Pans filled with water by means of electric valve operated with switch on the front of the machine. The filling pipe is located at the back of the machine.
- Double walled lid with drainer at the back to redirect water of condensation back into the well.
- Lid balance system by springs. Compensation system to avoid heavy falls. Can be regulated, with the same system for all modules.
- Micro breaking switch halts heating when the pan is raised.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to the components from the front.
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
- Front access lid handle.
- Electrically heated models use shielded stainless steel heating elements located under the bottom of the pan.
- Temperature of the bottom of the pan controlled by thermostat, between 50 and 310 °C.
- The heating by branched burners or electrical heating elements located in the base of the pan itself, together with the high thickness of the bottom of the pan, ensure maximum uniformity of temperature distribution in all cases, guaranteeing even cooking.
Tilting bratt pans are so versatile devices that when fitted with the right accessory, they can be use for deep fry, grill or wet cooking.
|Model||SB-E915 IM||SB-G915 IM|
|Capacity||120 ℓ||120 ℓ|
|Dimension||1200 x 930 x 850||1200 x 930 x 850|
|Temperature||50°C - 310°C||50°C - 310°C|