- Steel unit
- Die-stamped cooking surface
- Cooking surface height adjustable
- Shaped instrument panel with controls tilted toward the operator
- Main burners with stabilised flame complete with pilot light, safety cut-out and piezoelectric ignition, variable power, hermetically sealed to the cooking surface
- Safety taps with cut-out and pilot light
- Acid-resistant pan rests in black enamelled cast iron
- Long pan-rest arms to ensure small pans are steady
- In the versions with gas ovens: gas oven base in steel, gas oven with thermostat valve to adjust the temperature from 100°C to 330°C
- In the models with a static oven: electric oven base in steel, heated by upper and lower elements that can be adjusted independently, thermostat for temperature control from 100°C to 330°C, four-position switch, safety cut-out thermostat
- Unit fitted with stainless steel height-adjustable feet
The Unika gas hobs feature brass burners (Unika 700: 4-8 kW; Unika 900: 6-10 kW), hermetically sealed to hob.
The cooktop is deep-pressed to prevent spills and for ease of cleaning.
The flexible steel pipes allow you to modify the position of the burners according to the desired use even after installation.
This does not affect the appliance’s certification which covers all possible configurations.