- 360-degree knob control for simple switching between 8 firepower settings.
- Multiple safety features to protect equipment and extend the service life.
- Stable core technology: patent induction coil & high-quality PCB board.
- 95% of energy efficiency: faster cooking and minus energy dispersion.
- All stainless steel structure: simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Special design for commercial use: great for a long time cooking.
- Countertops design: suitable for the kitchen with a small occupation area.
- Four anti-slip feet design can prevent the stove from moving.
- 16 Liter capacity (about 4.25 gallon) allows you to maximize your pasta output with this countertop 4 baskets induction pasta cooker.
- The removable cutout lid adds the versatility to transition into other shapes baskets or cook noodles or vegetables in large quantities.
- 8 firepower settings with knob control allow the heat switched between slow heating (700w/1000w) and quick-cooking (3500w/5000w).
- Front drainage faucet makes the cleaning easier and faster to drain the water. The faucet valve top is designed with silicone to prevent burns.
- The four trumpet-shaped stainless steel feet features rubber-wrapped design to protect the feet of pasta cooking equipment from wear and move.
- A thermostatic controller is a custom option (paid Additionally) if you want to prevent water from getting too hot or not hot enough.
- 2mm thickness round iron pot design for durable using
- Big capacity for people meals when one-time cooking
- Up to 50% saving on fuel and no costly maintenance
- national patent coil for high speed faster cooking
- Self-developed ultra-long life magnetic sensor switch
- Germany “Infineon” IGBT for safer and stable performance
- 8 levels of firepower settings to meet different heat needs when cooking
- IPX4 protection level with multiple protection
- Ultra-low noise design (below 45db) for more pleasant working
- All Austenitic stainless steel material for easier cleaning
- Waterproof and easy-to-read display to master the working status
- soft start technology, automatic alarm device
- Automatic power-off protection when no operation for a long time
- The thickness of the panel is between 1.0cm to 2cm
- High-grade durable glass-ceramic panel: diameter 430mm, thickness 6mm. It can bear the weight of 200kg (each burner) and allow the soup barrel (87L/Burner) to move.
- Removable stainless steel faucet: it can meet the food safety standards, making the water easy to enter.
- Clear and intuitive LED display: you can read the working status of the soup furnace, such as power consumption, heating power level and failure indications.
- Thick stainless steel body: the thickness of the side panel is 1.3mm, the thickness of the front panel is 0.9mm. Durable, waterproof and anti-fouling.
- Adjustable power settings: it allows variable control of the firepower. Among them, One gear can keep the temperature of soup warming at 80 ℃.
- Using German Infineon IGBT: stable performance, safe use, ultra-low noise (less than 45db) design makes work comfortable.
- Anti-misoperation button: it can make the furnace stops working or protect the furnace from starting unexpectedly, increasing the safety of the equipment.
- 95% energy efficiency by induction heating brings fast cooking for the output of fried food and short recovery time. The knob switch corresponds to 9 levels of firepower controls, which can meet the different requirements for frying heat from low to high.
- Omron thermostat control allows you to adjust the up-limited temperature for frying. When the temperature approaches the preset-value, the heating speed will become slower to prevent the oil temperature exceeded.
- A stainless steel drain valve with tap makes oil-cleaning easy. A circular hole is in the corner of the frying area, which is directly connected to the drain valve, allowing the oil to drain out, increasing the convenience of use.
- When buying, deep-fry baskets are the free accessory. They feature a one-piece, non-welding process and have coated handles and front hooks that can hold up 2.5kg of food hanger-on. You can choose two standard sizes or one full-size fried baskets for this fryer for the intended use or large quantities of food.
- The stainless steel hanger is designed to hang the fryer baskets when you have finished frying operations, aiming to reduce the amount of grease attached to the food and increase your time to focus on other tasks.
- The design at the bottom of the fryer has some move-up elements, such as a fryer screen. It can speed up the process and allow for quicker, more thorough cleaning. Since it can catch loose sediment, they prevent those crumbs from accumulating around the heating elements and collect blockages to make filtering easy.
- Special options allow you to customize side-by-side double fryer tanks so you can cook two types of food at once transferring flavor between them. It means that you need to customize a larger size fryer to expand the cooking output for a variety of fried food options.
- When reached the set temperature for safe operation, the temperature-limiting function of Thermostatic control will stop heating for safe cooking.
- Independent manual knob controls are really touchy that control the large or small firepower to save energy.
- The removable grease tray on the front of the griddle is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Extra splash guards on sides and back of the griddle can protect the user and surrounding walls from hot grease and oil splatters.
- 24.6″x19.3″ (625*490mm)large cooking area allows for grilling more food at the same time.
- The iron plate type is optional. You can use a shovel to flip food quickly across the flat surface or use a half-concave surface that is more suitable for heavy flavoring to invade the inside of the food.
- The adjustable feet range from 6.7″(170mm) to 8.3″(210mm), allowing you to customize the height of your commercial griddle to your operating habits and clean the floor underneath.
- This induction griddle for commercial use can provide lower long-term operating costs due to 95% energy efficiency.
- With its elegant modern appearance, stainless steel is a perfect neutral tone that can fit into almost any kitchen design.
- Flexible power control: By the one-knob control switch, you can get low power and high power options inductions available, ranging from 700w (800w) to 3500w (5000w) for each burner.
- Made of 6mm thick high impact glass with six induction zones. The chef can fry at high temperatures at the same time while performing precise cooking on the same surface.
- Visual LED display: There is power display, cooking time display, and error code (described in the user manual) in the control panel of commercial inductions for ease of the user.
- Less Wastage: In the case of induction, six inbuilt fans guarantee the residual heat dissipates quickly, which keeps the kitchen cool to reduce the wastage of energy.
- Inbuilt safety features: When it comes to safety failures, the induction hob can show you failure codes and automatically stop heating. When no operation for 3 hours, the cooktop will automatically shutdown.