- "U" shape burners provide even heat distribution every 6"
- Adjustable pilot light lit from front of unit
- 35,000 BTU / burner
- 10 ga. stainless steel radiants
- Gas control knob every 12"
- Widths: 24", 36", 48" and 60"
- Double wall insulated sides
- "Cool-to-the-touch" front stainless steel edge
- Back and side splash guards
- Flue located on back of unit for ample ventilation
- Adjustable stainless steel legs, non-skid feet
- Each charbroiler shipped standard Natural gas, LP conversion kit included
- Easy to remove full width crumb tray
- 3/4" NPT gas connection
- One pilot light per burner
- Product origin China
Available in 24" & 36" widths. The continuous 35,000 BTU output per burner, provides even heat to heavy duty 10-gauge stainless steel radiants. The 3 height position cast iron grate allows cooking various products and temperatures. Adjustable thermostat gas controls provide easy and safe operations. Precise temperature control.
|Dimension (mm)||610 x 760 x 387||914 x 760 x 387|
|Footprint (mm)||600 x 534||902 x 534|
|Weight||88 Kg||125 Kg|
|Cooking Area (mm)||610 x 521||914 x 521|
|Number of Burners||2||3|
|BTUs (per burner)||35,000 BTU||35,000 BTU|
|Total BTUs||70,000 BTU||105,000 BTU|
*Natural Gas of Liquid Propane(LP) Gas main supply required.
**As units ship ready for Natural Gas, a LP conversion kit is included for converting to LP Gas. In order to avoid any warranty issues, conversion of your unit from Natural Gas to LP must be completed by an authorized Modelux service agent.